- Convert To DV Stream option now works correctly.
- New about dialog.
- Updated to use new core components.
- FrameSplicer now reads sequences with numbers in the prefix correctly. I.e. abc-1.001.
- You can now drag-and-drop multiple images onto the FrameSplicer icon instead of going through the menus. Please note: FrameSplicer will not re-order the frames, it will compile them in the order they were selected.
- Added the ability to cancel the compilation.
- Compiling a movie does not prevent the use of other applications.
- Modified GUI to better comply with the Apple Aqua Human Interface Guidelines.
1.2.1 MacOS X 10.1 Compatibility Release
- FrameSplicer now saves movies properly in OS X 10.1 (10/24/01)
1.2.0 Public Release
- Added the ability to convert a QuickTime movie into a DV Stream for iMovie users.
- Modified progress window to conform to FrameThief's Core and to be more descriptive.
- Misc. minor improvements.
1.0.1 Public Release
1.0.0 Initial Release
Copyright 2006 FrameThief Inc.